Pips is one of five beautiful puppies who were born in May in a shelter 😔 Their mum, a German Shepherd was rescued when she was heavily pregnant from a streets so we don't know what breed the father is. Pauline will most likely be medium to large when fully grown. Thanks to the wonderful volunteers in the shelter the puppies have been well cared for during all those months, but the shelter is not a right place for puppies 😔 Pauline is a really playful pup, loves playing with toys and is desperate for human attention. She loves to have hugs and kisses from our volunteers:) She respond well to men and women and are social with other dogs.
More About Pips
- Sex: Male
- Colour: White - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn
- Age Group: Puppy
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Age: 6 months.
What you should know
- Can live with cats: Unknown
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Needs resident dog: Can live with a resident dog or alone
- Can live with children: Over 5
- Adoption Coodinator: Vasilisa Russo