I am trying to find the words to describe this boy's personality and the first words that come to my mind is fun, crazy and super loving.
Snow did not have the best start in life. He probably was super cute as a tiny puppy and when he eventually grew and was not a small cute puppy anymore they got rid of him and ended up in an overcrowded pound. He spent many months there and when we visited the pound he was one of the lucky ones to get out.
Snow is only about 18 months old and he would make the perfect companion for an active family that likes adventures and been outdoors.
Wha you need to know about Snow:
- He is very active but he can also chill and enjoy his upside down cuddles
- He gets along with other dogs, females and males. He shared with many different dogs and he is now sharing with two more boys
- He is very loving and loves having attention
- He is food orientated which makes his training easy and more fun
- He is strong on the lead and will need some training to learn to walk nicely
- He is a big boy, he is good with children but due to his size he is looking for a family with children over 10 years old.
More About Snow
- Sex: Male
- Colour: Gray/Silver/Salt & Pepper - with White
- Age Group: Young adult
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Age: 1 year 11 months.
What you should know
- Can live with cats: Unknown
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Needs resident dog: Can live with a resident dog or alone
- Can live with children: Over 12
- Adoption Coodinator: Melina Cydra dog