Hi, I am Homer, a sweet Beagle Cross with a happy twinkle in my brown eyes.
I was rescued from a hoarder where I lived under appalling circumstances. Healthy food wasn’t exactly a priority there, so I did gain some extra weight. But it’s nothing that a healthy lifestyle can’t fix.
I was quite stressed when I arrived at the shelter, but my laid-back personality has surfaced again. No stress! That’s my motto 😉
I am now enjoying all the fun things in life: playing outside, spending time with my human and doggy friends, … The only thing that is missing in my life is that special place that I can call home.
But I hope to quickly meet that special family who will make my wish come true and with whom I can create lots of fun memories.
What you should know about me:
- I love tummy rubs, and there is a lot of tummy to rub;
- I get along with other dogs but the truth is I am more of a laid back personality so I will not interact much with them, I love been close to people more than anything;
- Well I hate to state the obvious but I really do love my food;
- I walk nicely on the lead but dont sign me up for hikes or anything, laid back guy remember?
- I love water and rolling in the mud occasionaly, well in Cyprus at least as is freaking hot here, in the UK I will definatelty prefer the seat next to the fireplace.
As you can imagine at my age every day matters so I am hoping that my forever home will come looking for me quickly.
(SH: 44 cm / H: 58 cm / L: 85 cm)
More About Homer
- Sex: Male
- Colour: Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White)
- Age Group: Senior
- Breed: Beagle
- Age: 9 years 1 month.
What you should know
- Can live with cats: Unknown
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Needs resident dog: Can live with a resident dog or alone
- Can live with children: Yes
- Adoption Coodinator: Melina Kyriakou