Meet Zara - an 18 month old terrier cross.
Zara needs a quiet home and to be the only dog. She is fine with other dogs on her walks but prefers her home space to be just her and her human(s) for company.
She would suit a family without young children as she is very shy and prefers the quiet life.
She walks well on the lead, and is house trained, currently living in a foster home in Cyprus.
She will need a little time and patience at first to get to know her new family but will then repay you with oodles of love and cuddles.
More About Zara
- Sex: Female
- Colour: Black - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn
- Age Group: Adult
- Breed: Terrier
- Age: 2 years 2 months.
What you should know
- Can live with cats: Unknown
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Needs resident dog: Must be an only dog
- Can live with children: Over 12
- Adoption Coodinator: Paula Fletcher